Terms and Conditions
Before using our website, please carefully read the following terms and conditions as they contain important information that could affect your rights and obligations as a service user of the Amess Management Company’s website. Your continued use of our website constitutes your implicit acceptance of these terms and conditions and the privacy statement at (Amess).
Your acceptance of the terms and conditions also signifies that you abide by the government’s rules on the use and sharing of personal information and the data protection policies.
Unless specifically requested by our website, you must not disclose any information on the site. Unless specifically requested by our website, you must not disclose any information on the site. Any loss or harm resulting from improperly using your data is not our responsibility.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you must follow all applicable data protection laws and government regulations regarding using and disclosing personal information.
You must not divulge any information on the site unless prompted explicitly by our website.
Links to social networking platforms and other third-party websites may or may not be included in the services we provide on our website; these links are just supplied for your convenience. Therefore, it would be best if you used these sites at your own risk, and we will not be held responsible for their accuracy or availability.
You are immediately subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies that apply to those websites as you click on one of these third-party links. Hence it is advised to read their terms and conditions properly.
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
The privacy policies for each Amess Management Company’s advertising partner may be found by consulting this list.
Please be aware that Amess Management Company neither accesses nor controls any third-party cookies used by advertising.
Children under 18 years
Anyone under the age of 18 is not eligible for our services. Additionally, any children utilizing our website must be accompanied by an adult to use our services.
Your use of our website and services confirms that you are at least 18 years old and able to enter into a contract with Amess Management Company that is legally binding. The terms and conditions, privacy statement, and applicable regulations must be followed when using our website. You are not permitted to visit our site if you do not comply with these requirements.
You do not need to register with us to use the Amess Management Company’ website services. However, the process and payment for our services may require that you provide your information.
Without first confirming its legitimacy and connection to Rock Hill Decorative, you must not divulge any vital personal information.
To use our services following the terms and conditions listed on the Amess Management Company’s website, Amess Management Company thus provides you an irrevocable, unchangeable, nonexclusive, and restricted license.
By using our services following the terms and conditions and the guidelines below, you consent to the following:
- You will only use our website and services for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- You’ll respect other customers of our services and website.
- By threatening or harassing other users, you will not infringe on their rights.
- You won’t try to pass for someone else, imitate them, misrepresent them, or associate yourself with them.
- You’ll supply us with accurate, current information to the best of your ability.
- You agree not to use our site or services for illegal, unethical, disparaging, discriminatory, unlawful, unwelcome, or malicious objectives.
- You won’t disseminate any unethical, false, disparaging, discriminatory, illegal, undesired, or harmful remarks or information that might or might not harm anyone’s reputation or that of Rock Hill Decorative.
- No information or content on our website will be attempted to be duplicated, sold, or distributed by you.
- You won’t attempt to market our products by implying that you are associated with Rock Hill Decorative.
- You won’t try to break into our website or use it for any nefarious purposes. You won’t try to access our website without authorization.
- You won’t attempt to spread any malware or viruses through our website.
Limitation of Liability
You shall not claim any damage or loss incurred from using our services. Our partners, affiliates, contractors, suppliers, and employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, or accidental damages, including but not limited to data loss, pain, injury, the monetary loss that occurred as a result of negligence, contract breach, fraud arising out of your ability to use, or lack thereof, our website our services, or any damages incurred as a result of any interaction with a third party.
You alone are responsible for how you use and abuse our site and services. Any harm resulting from your use or abuse of our site and its services is solely your responsibility. You agree to indemnify Rock Hill Decorative, its affiliates, partners, and employees against any liability or losses resulting from or connected with your use or abuse of our website or services.
The complete agreement between you and Amess Management Company is outlined in the terms and conditions listed on this page. All other provisions of these terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect if any provision is invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction or in our exclusive discretion.
Changes to the terms and conditions