The material and any other content, features, or services provided by Amess Management Company website are collected, stored, used, shared, and accessed under this policy. From this point forward, “we,” “us,” and “our” will refer to the Amess Management Company’s website at (Amess), while “you,” “yours,” “they,” and “there” will refer to users of the website who interact with it in any of the ways described in this privacy statement.
We ensure the confidentiality of our visitors and take every precaution to prevent unauthorized use of their data. This policy covers all data we could gather.
- Through your use of our website
- Emails and other types of communication between us
What information is collected
For this privacy statement, information is any data demonstrating the relationship between you, “the customer,” and us, “the service provider.” Additionally, any information that permits the conclusion of a business deal, such as the exchange of payments between you and us, is treated as sensitive information. Finally, personal information is data that enables the identification of an individual.
We might also get technical data about your hardware, such as
- Make and model your computers
- Make and model your smartphones running system
- A MAC address
- Address in I.P.
- User Information
Your location and demographic information could include:
- where your device is located
- Your age demographic and gender
Additionally, we might gather your delicate personal data, including
- Details of your credit or debit card
- Account information
If and when any information is taken, you will always be informed.
How is the information collected?
The following are only a few of the situations in which Amess Management Company keeps track of information:
- When you ask for details about any of our services
- When you use our website’s contact form,
- Once you register for an account with us.
- When do you contact us by phone?
- When you subscribe to our newsletter
How is this information used?
Amess Management Company may use this information for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to the following:
- Supplying, running and maintaining our website
- Enhance, customize, and broaden our website
- Recognize and examine how you use our website.
- Create additional functionality, features, and services
- Communicate with you directly or via one of our partners to provide you with website updates and other information and customer service.
- Contact you with emails.
- Identify and stop fraud.
How is your information Protected?
Amess Management Company routinely gathers data from clients, either directly or indirectly, that is, data you voluntarily submit or data obtained from other online sources. Because of this, it is our responsibility to protect your data, and we take all reasonable steps to prevent unauthorized use.
- We never, directly or indirectly, participate in the sale, distribution, or disclosure of your personal information without first getting your consent. However, if local or state legislation requires, we might disclose your information to a pertinent third party.
- All your data is kept on secure servers that are only accessible to a small group of individuals with special permissions.
- To further protect against unauthorized use of your personal information, all data is encrypted using industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology at 128 bits.
- Despite the extreme precautions to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its security online wholly.
Log files are used consistently by Amess Management Company. These records keep track of who visits which websites. This is something that all hosting providers conduct as part of their analytics. Internet Protocol (I.P.) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamps referring/exit pages, and maybe click counts are among the data that log files collect. None of these are connected to any personally identifying data. Instead, the information attempts to gather demographic data, track users’ movements on the website, and operate the site.
Links To Other Sites
Amess Management Company may or may not contain links to third-party websites. Any information you share with them shall be at your discretion. Any loss incurred to your business as a direct or indirect result of your disclosure of your information on their website shall not be claimed from Amess Management Company. Hence it is advised not to share personal information on any third-party website.
Amess Management Company reserves the right to share your information with the relevant third party under the following conditions
- If required by the law to do so
- If it is necessary to protect the rights and best interests of the Amess Management Company
- To comply with any government or court orders, or any other legal proceedings
Cookies are little pieces of data that are saved on your browser. They are downloaded to your device after being sent from the website. To track your information and enhance your experience on our website, we utilize scripts, beacons, and other similar technology like cookies.
Although you may disable cookies in your browser settings, doing so might prevent the website from working correctly on your device. Through the choices available in each browser, you can decide to turn off cookies. In addition, you can find more in-depth information about managing cookies with a particular web browser on their websites.
Under this, you have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a company has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer a company has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s data not sell the consumer’s data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
Changes To The Policy